Name a Star Christening Pack
Name a Star - Christening Pack
Our exclusive Name a Star Christening Pack is based on our best selling framed name a star gift set, but with some lovely touches to make it a unique memory lasting Christening keepsake gift.
OUR CHRISTENING NAME A STAR GIFT SET COMPRISES THE FOLLOWING STANDARD COMPONENTS:
- Certificate of Registration - showing the new Star Name, the date of registration and the star's telescopic co-ordinates
- Contemporary A4 size clip frame - our contemporary certificate frame complements and fits the certificate beautifully, turning your order into a stylish and classic gift.
- Welcome letter - An introduction to star naming
- Star locator instructions - Step by step guide to find the precise position of the star that has been named
- Colour map of the night sky - this great wallchart shows all the constellations and stars visible to the naked eye
- Star registration details - confirmation of the star details and your entry into our register
- Jewelled Christening star - Mark your star on the enclosed full colour map of the night sky with this self adhesive star marker
- A lucky sixpence mounted on a fold out booklet - The booklet is further enhanced as it is presented in a 2''x2'' plastic coin pouch. The finishing touch to this gift is the presentation of it in a pink or bue
- organza bag pulled closed with a ribbon which has a Tibetan footprint charm to one side.
- Beautiful organza pouch - A beautiful patterned organza keepsake pouch containing your collectible lucky sixpence collectable keepsake card and jewelled star marker
- Christening themed Tissue wrapping - All of the above components wrapped in luxurious Christeniing themed tissue paper featuring blue and pink foot and hand prints
- Quality rigid presentation gift box* - A smart and very elegant presentation gift box. *Gift box will be either black or navy blue depending on stock
How to name a star
- Add this item to the shopping basket and during the checkout process you will be presented with your personalisation form
- You will be asked what you would like to name the star. Examples are: 'The John Doe Star', 'Doey's Star, 'I love Doey Star'....hopefully you get the idea :)
- You will need to assign a date of star registration. E.g. birthday, christening date, valentines day etc. It can be any date in the past or future. Enter it in the format DD/MM/YYYY
- You will need to enter who is the star named in honour of. This is who the star is for, often this is the same as what you name the star